At Clare Oasis, our “bottom line” is a transformed life: to see women’s, men’s and
young people’s “lives transformed to peace, hope, joy, confidence and lasting
We hope to have a positive impact on each person we serve, but how do we determine
that a life has been transformed?
For retreats, presentations, workshops and the like, we determine success based on
participant evaluations and feedback from group leaders, volunteers and other
community / family / friend support comments.
During the years 2006 - 2010, Clare Oasis’ successes included:
- Designing 40 retreats
- Facilitating 48 retreats
- Presenting 56 workshops
- Welcoming 18 groups who utilized the Clare Oasis meeting space
- Recruiting 65 volunteers
- Creating 6 partnerships
- Hosting 10 fundraising events
- Identifying 5 potential tenants
- Updating Clare Oasis Website
- Obtaining exclusive rights for Mary of Magdala-Apostle to the Apostles Sculpture
- Increasing visibility by engaging in Social Media
- Operating with 1 full-time and 1 part-time volunteer staff
- Meeting our established financial goal of a zero balance...zero debt...