Clare Oasis is an inclusive faith-based organization engaged in significant public-benefit programs, services and activities.
We are committed to: Building Partnerships; Building Dreams; Building a Better World.
In March 2010, Clare Oasis initiated a project to expand its mission to include becoming a multi-tenant nonprofit organization. The Business Strategy includes: Purchasing land; Building a Green State-of-the-Art multi-tenant nonprofit center which will provide a healthy, efficient, mission-enhancing workspace for nonprofits and will become a sustainable center for strength for the community to dream together, work together, grow together and enjoy together.
The steps to success will include expanding Clare Oasis’ services and business model while broadening its geographic footprint by establishing a strong reputation for excellence among nonprofits and funding sources.
The Clare Oasis logo is an illustrative expression of its core organizational values:
CREATIVITY & INCLUSIVITY
- Welcoming and valuing people of all ages and abilities
- Encouraging initiatives
- Recognizing Contributions
- CREATIVITY & INCLUSIVITY
CROSS (Faith-Based; Mission Directed; Service Oriented)
DIGNITY OF EACH PERSON & SERVICE
- Reverencing the sacredness of all life
- Believing in the potential, uniqueness and worth of each individual
- Treating all people with fairness and respect, work to assure their rights and nurture relationships which enhance each person's well-being
- Providing the highest quality service with the resources available by promoting innovation and flexibility to meet the changing needs in the community; among the nonprofit organizations and the people they serve
- DIGNITY OF EACH PERSON & SERVICE
WATER (Essential for Sustaining Life and Growth)
SUSTAINABILITY & STEWARDSHIP
- Encouraging collaboration to make the most of scarce resources and promote sustainability
- Advocating for affordable & sustainable space for nonprofit organizations
- Assisting in capacity building and organization development
- Recognizing our responsibility towards creation and the just use of resources
- Pursuing resources to meet the needs of the community, the arts, culture & humanities and education, at risk youth, the differently-able, the seniors and the financially limited
- SUSTAINABILITY & STEWARDSHIP
FIRE (Catalyst in Transformational Processes in Ourselves & Society)
INTEGRITY & ACCOUNTABILITY
- Building open and honest relationships with communication
- Accepting responsibility for our personal and organizational decisions and actions while delivering cost effective and efficient supportive shared services
- Maintaining good judgment with each decision and objectivity in all selection processes; acting as a trusted partner
- INTEGRITY & ACCOUNTABILITY
WHEAT (Grows Together; Process - A Time to Sow, A Time to Grow & A Time to Reap)
COLLABORATION & PARTNERSHIP
- Building partnerships linking people, organizations, services and experiences to foster healthy, vital communities.
- Valuing our business partners, board of directors, staff, volunteers and tenants, and the time, talent and gifts which are shared in the continuation of MISSION
- Encouraging humor, light-heartedness, and having fun
- COLLABORATION & PARTNERSHIP